Vision and Mission
To be a globally aware service organization that fulfills its destiny during the Piscean-Aquarian transition by being a wayshower for individuals and groups who feel called to bring into manifestation a soul-inspired, holographic model of leadership and group life.
Two Philosophical Tenets
- The participation in the evolution of one’s soul within a group, and
- The willingness to extend unconditionally the fruits of that evolution in service to humanity during the Piscean-Aquarian transition
As a nonprofit, educational, and nonsectarian spiritual organization, the Institute provides programs in soul development, service, leadership, and group life that provide information and practices that build and sustain humanity’s inner strength during the challenging transition from the Piscean to the Aquarian Era:
- Website Courses
- in psychospiritual development and inner work that support individuals in their health and wellbeing
- in holographic leadership, organizational structures, and group life, for individuals, organizations, and groups
- Outreach Activities
- that extend the Institute’s holographic philosophy and practices of leadership and group life through our website, publications, lectures, and social media platforms
- that provide services and programs to support individuals and groups in the unfoldment of their health and wellbeing.
The Institute views its services as adjuncts to traditional medical and mental health care. As such, IAS courses are not intended to be psychotherapy, medical therapy, or a substitute for either one. Participants and volunteers are required to assume self-responsibility for their wellbeing by seeking, when appropriate, psychological and medical professional services. As co-partners in the program in which they are enrolled, participants are asked to set intentions, do assignments, respect IAS communication guidelines, and in all ways participate with self-responsibility for their wellbeing.